Yes, it is “Happening in the Heights” and here are more reasons why you should join the Chamber!
As a Chamber member you will have access to outstanding and unique marketing, networking and educational opportunities such as:
- Receive full, attentive care, support and encouragement from the Chamber Board year around.
- Access to a current Chamber member’s list on the Chamber website, with extensive contact information.
- Ability to host a “Business After Hours” event (ask for more details)
- A variety of networking opportunities with other businesses at one of the many Chamber/Village/community sponsored events
- Opportunities to participate in local events/functions alongside other local business owners, in order to build long-lasting relationships
- Ability to have the Chamber join you in holding a ribbon cutting/ground breaking ceremony for your business’s grand opening, anniversary celebration, etc. An article and photo of the event will also be posted on our Chamber website, Facebook page and other social media platforms
- Opportunities to have a “New Member Spotlight” article and photo (if you’d like) posted on our Chamber website, Facebook page and other social media platforms.
- Have your own personal events, promotions and/or news updates featured in the Chamber website’s “What’s Happening” section, a commonly trafficked page!
- The honor of taking part in “Night Out in the Heights” events held from June-September
- Sponsorship opportunities for Chamber sponsored fundraising events throughout the year
- Advertisement opportunities with the Peoria Heights Chamber in the PJ Star 2-3 times a year at sharply discounted prices and rates
- Customized business coupons for the annual “Historical Trolley Rides” in Peoria Heights and the surrounding Peoria area from June-October
- Be included in the Peoria Heights Chamber of Commerce brochure which is distributed to over 30 local hotels/motels, conventions centers, public arenas, and more highly noted places such as The Riverfront Museum, Caterpillar Visitor’s Center and Peoria Heights Village Hall
- Take advantage of special Member-Member discounts throughout the Peoria Heights community
- Invitations to attend educational and informative meetings and programs, as well as regular Chamber Member Meetings
- Receive FREE weekly business educational mailings from BIGG Success along with access to their extensive online business library
- Be the first to learn of any news, updates, upcoming events, important information, key announcements, and any revised community reading material that is generated, etc.
(Peoria Heights Chamber member meetings are held on the _____ at the ____ of every ____. For additional information please contact the Chamber’s Front Office at 309-686-2388 or visit our website @ peoriaheightschamber.com)