Living in the Heights
What exactly is, “Happening in the Heights?”
There are many good reasons why people like to linger in Peoria Heights….
Peoria Heights truly stands apart from your typical town. There’s something very special here!! A vision for the future. A foundation in history. And a current scene that’s equally as diverse as it is delightful.
Peoria Heights is a place with a distinct atmosphere, loaded with opportunities for all to fulfill their dreams and ambitions. From singles to families, from small businesses to career climbers.
- Businesses — that provide a local, friendly feel and outstanding “small town” personal service.
- Services — counseling needs, health clinics, physical therapy centers, hair and nail salons, personal accountants, copy and printing, landscaping companies, realtors, insurance agencies, web design, internet providers and much more.
- Shopping — style and fashion, gourmet olive oils, progressive gifts, home furniture and decor, new and used books, screen printed tee-shirts, flower arrangements, specialty coffees, custom frames, flags and party supplies, uniquely blended fragrances, and much more.
- Dining — quality wines, steak and seafood, local pizzerias, sport’s bars, breweries, sandwich shops, ice cream parlors, fine chocolatiers, delicious cuisine, exquisite dining experiences, elegant feasts and much more.
- Starting a Business — many have found that listing their business as “in The Heights” lends a patina of prestige and positive response that is unlike anywhere else.
- Raising a Family — with a fantastic grade school and high school, a substantially lower than national median crime rate, a well administered village government, as well as an outstanding centrally located Police and Fire Department. Peoria Heights is a beloved spot for making a home in a peaceful, beautiful environment.
- History — exemplary leadership in a variety of fields and a rich heritage gives Peoria Heights a proud stamp of distinction.
- Tourism — two historical observation towers, a mysterious castle, expansive bike trails alongside an old train track, annual street events, a spectacular view of Illinois River, and the legendary Grand View Drive with it’s elaborate mansions and public picnic areas.
The Peoria Heights Chamber is deeply committed to being progressive, not only in business growth, but also in expanding awareness of Peoria Heights as a forward-thinking, up & coming community. We are an AMAZING village with EXCELLENT leaders, LOVELY people, AMPLE opportunities, and ENDLESS potential. Thank you for your continued love and support!!
September 28 @ 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm
October 27 @ 3:00 pm